• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP CLASSIC COVERS OF THE BRONZE AGE

77 posts in this topic

Here are two of my favorites with all the right ingredients for a great cover: tremendous colors, no word balloons, death-defying heights, and a reality-stretching scene.

First, an unrecognized classic Dr. Strange cover from Kevin Nowlan (damn, this isn't copper, is it?):

DrS58.jpg

Second, another Wrightson masterpiece:

Swampy7.jpg

Here are two of my favorites with all the right ingredients for a great cover: tremendous colors, no word balloons, death-defying heights, and a reality-stretching scene.

Second, another Wrightson masterpiece:

Swampy7.jpg

This is a classic cover. To me, it's reminiscent of GA Detective covers. cloud9.gif

DL where did you get him to sign that book??? Wizard LA??

hail.gifhail.gifcloud9.gif

It was actually a lengthy process, but thanks to AlexH, ParadiseComics, and KevinBoyd, who made it happen. I think it was signed and one of the Wizard shows back East.

It was actually a lengthy process, but thanks to AlexH, ParadiseComics, and KevinBoyd, who made it happen. I think it was signed and one of the Wizard shows back East.

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

Go back to foisting your overpriced Fury books on unsuspecting noobies. sumo.gifpoke2.gif