• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grades All-Select 6 and All-Winners 15

11 posts in this topic

These have already been graded, but I've never seen them raw or seen the notes, but there is no indication that grader's notes would influence the grade. Both are unrestored with no label remarks concerning condition. You can click through to photobucket for larger images, but can also find the labels there, so unless you want to cheat or can't wait, don't browse.

The AS6 has about a half inch spine split at the bottom, and C/OW pages.

The AW15 has OW pages

allselect6_zpsfa869tid.jpg

as6bc_zpsn11t2fyh.jpg

allwin15fc_zpszxas3zn4.jpg

allwin15_zpszfk9w48x.jpg

Ooh and now he's got 'em for sale I cant look.... ow ow ow. Somebody make it stop.

I'm wondering why the AS is a 6.0 as I do not see any color breaks on the spine creases and fairly sharp corners for its era. hm

I was way off on that one. How embarrassing.

Thanks for your guesses. Glad to see that generally folks have them at or a tad higher than CGC.

I thought they both looked nice for the grade ( no GA bump), and wanted to see if that opinion held up on the boards.

And yes they are both in sales thread now.

The AS6 is a 6.0

The AW15 is a 4.0