• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade Tec run starting with 27 on ebay

19 posts in this topic

I realize it is unlikely these will be missed but why post them on the first day of the auction, realistically you only hurt your chances by increasing exposure. I have more then once seen a post on the boards for a book that I would not have otherwise seen. I just don't seen any benefit to posting about live auctions.... (shrug)

James G

It's ebay ! There's only like a billion people on it. I happen to know of several boardies that will find the listings very interesting. Why not share ? If anyone is to win these books, I'd rather it be a boardie.

I won't mind friendly competition. If there's something I absolutely must have, I WILL have it. Besides, you missed the part where I mention none of the books meeting personal criteria.

The Tec #33 is over 11K with over 5 days left: LINK

Which immediately begs the question....WHY??? :o

Yes. This.

This I don't understand. Can someone help?

This makes no sense.

I smell nonpayer. I mean why buy a nice blue label 6.5 over on CC when you have this gem? (shrug)