• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Vader #3

95 posts in this topic

I can confirm four stores that got shorted in Ontario, Canada.

All in different cities.

Aren't most Canadians short. :insane:

I am. :grin:

On the flip side, I like beer, bacon, and have a good slap shot. 2c

I can confirm four stores that got shorted in Ontario, Canada.

All in different cities.

They got 70% of their order, apparently. At least, the shops in my city did.

That actually looks pretty good!

I dig this cover quite a bit (this version and the first print).

Had to go through a heck of a lot of them to find a few that didn't have scuffing by the spine or badly along the spine, or that fingerprint shaped indention to the right of the top staple.

I'm getting 50 more first prints wed...

there was a delay in some warehouses receiving some stock due to weather and a late UPS train, but no printing issues...

so there will be many stores receiving more first prints next week, and second prints are on FOC 4/6 to be delivered 4/29

there was a delay in some warehouses receiving some stock due to weather and a late UPS train, but no printing issues...

so there will be many stores receiving more first prints next week, and second prints are on FOC 4/6 to be delivered 4/29

I wonder if more of the 1:25 variants will hit the shops next Wed too hm

Was thinking the same thing. My LCS said most likely not but I would welcome other opinions. (Especially those that help me get one for a good price!)

Was thinking the same thing. My LCS said most likely not but I would welcome other opinions. (Especially those that help me get one for a good price!)

I'm just thinking suppose a shop ordered 100 copies but only got 50 of them this week. Would they have gotten all 4 of their variants or only 2 of them?

I'm just thinking suppose a shop ordered 100 copies but only got 50 of them this week. Would they have gotten all 4 of their variants or only 2 of them?

I got all of my 1:25 even though I didn't get all my ordered copies...so, I would say with some certainty that the variants all shipped... the variant code was not listed as one of the affected delivery items (marvel previews was another we are not getting till this Wednesday, even it should have come out yesterday)