• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Millie the model #1 1945 page count

20 posts in this topic

1945 Millie the Model #1 what a grail !!! :luhv:

CGC population of only 12 blue labels

and 3 restored,

long running series , someday if mankind still exists this comic will be worth a fortune for your great great grandchildren :D

I agree, it's an oddity worth obtaining. #3 is just as tough to find (probably tougher). And the stats? Just 6 blue (soon to be 7 :cloud9:)

1945 Millie the Model #1 what a grail !!! :luhv:

CGC population of only 12 blue labels

and 3 restored,

long running series , someday if mankind still exists this comic will be worth a fortune for your great great grandchildren :D

I agree, it's an oddity worth obtaining. #3 is just as tough to find (probably tougher). And the stats? Just 6 blue (soon to be 7 :cloud9:)

Yeah I hardly ever see #3 for sale. Ebay had a green label a short while ago which I should have thrown a low ball bid. doh!

I bought a copy of #3 about 10 years ago. I went on a Timely teen humor binge and bought quite a lot of them. Here's my number 3. I hadn't realized that it was getting tough to find.

This issue introduces Millie's rival Chili. The pre Dan DeCarlo issues are fun to read. They would actually do crossovers with their other humor characters like Hedy and Jeanie... well that is beside the Lex Luthor crossover on the first issue.

millie03_zpsjsfbvyb3.jpg

I bought a copy of #3 about 10 years ago. I went on a Timely teen humor binge and bought quite a lot of them. Here's my number 3. I hadn't realized that it was getting tough to find.

This issue introduces Millie's rival Chili. The pre Dan DeCarlo issues are fun to read. They would actually do crossovers with their other humor characters like Hedy and Jeanie... well that is beside the Lex Luthor crossover on the first issue.

millie03_zpsjsfbvyb3.jpg

NICE COPY! (worship)

You've got two really nice copies! :applause:

You mean you're not interested in #2 with the Blonde Phantom story?

Thank you!

No, the cover is ok on 2, but the book is commanding a premium right now so I'll wait for a cooling off period ?