• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

accepting subs CHILLER THEATER, April 28 (Sons of Anarchy!)

11 posts in this topic

Normally I try to keep everything tight to one show thread, but this convention is a different animal all together. Lots of PM's coming in about this show mostly due to SoA.

We'll get the bad news out of the way toot sweet.

THERE WILL BE NO KATEY SEGAL AT THIS SHOW.

I know.

Shocker.

I have zero idea why these promoters continue to put her on the guest list---this is the 4th year in a row she's cancelled that show.

However----we still have Drea de Matteo, Christopher Reed & Rusty Coones attending.

And, if history is any indicator, they'll probably have a few more of the Redwood Originals in play before we get there (it's still a month out). So for SONS OF ANARCHY fans----here's another chance to build upon your SoA books (albeit without Gemma).

Other guests include Time Tunnel reunion, Land of the Lost reunion, some cast members from American Horror Story, Donny Most and Anson Williams from Happy Days, Michael Nesmith (Monkeeys), D ick Miller, John Schneider, Ann Margaret, etc----here's the link to the complete guest list---which continues to grow.

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

Rip Torn is a cool guest!

I agree----I'm a fan from way back, even before The Larry Sanders Show.

I'm not sure what I'd give him to sign, though :sorry:

I havn't used your services in a while but I would love to take advantage of Ron Jeremy SS and Rip Torn if you'd be willing :luhv:

I'm sorry I'll be that guy but "Gianna Michaels" will be there?

Fantastic!!

YOU, sir---send me some LaNova BBQ, Mighty Taco & some Loganberry to wash it down----YOU sir will get FREE grading! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry I'll be that guy but "Gianna Michaels" will be there?

Fantastic!!

YOU, sir---send me some LaNova BBQ, Mighty Taco & some Loganberry to wash it down----YOU sir will get FREE grading! :thumbsup:

Please don't make me that offer. I struggle how to comprehend the CGC process and will send you all the food you could want!

I'm trying/struggling to get a Gary Frank CGC SS in London so if you can help me out, consider yourself fed my friend!!

I'm probably going to regret this----HOWEVER----I know several of you were interested in Sons of Anarchy cast members, especially Katey Segal (who cancelled) at CHILLER.

There are still cast members including Drea de Matteo going.

HOWEVER----looking at the MegaCon guest list, several original SoA cast members are attending. These include Mark Boone, Jr., Ryan Hurst, Ron Perlman.

A great opportunity to do your SoA cast books.

I can and will be happy to hold books over from MegaCon to Chiller at the end of the month to do the add-ons. Drop me a PM.

http://megaconvention.com/media-guests/