• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanan: The Last Padawan

55 posts in this topic

He'd be about as old as Han or Lando.

are they real age in the movies...so say early 70s?

Lando was in an episode this season and was very old (while Kanan was young-looking), so I would guess that he is a good 30-40 years younger than Lando. I don't think he would be in the movies for any reason, but it would be a very cool cameo.

Lando was in an episode this season and was very old (while Kanan was young-looking), so I would guess that he is a good 30-40 years younger than Lando. I don't think he would be in the movies for any reason, but it would be a very cool cameo.

Tarkin is still alive on the show so Lando on the show was pre empire.

Tarkin is still alive on the show so Lando on the show was pre empire.

I forgot about that. Mea culpa. I guess his current voice and age made me think he was older than he was. He definitely sounded older.

Possible opportunity for Signature Series with the artist on this book, Pepe Larraz.

The hook is, he's in Canada. So I need to get some specific numbers on interest prior to an actual road trip.

PM me if you're interested.

Standard cover only.