• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Ok, trying something new here. I often sell 1/6 scale figures (Hot Toys etc) on the Sideshow forum, but for one day only I will be selling my customized Hot Toys Captain America The First Avenger figure on this forum.

This was customized by myself and the helmet. goggles, cigarettes, and pouches are unique to this custom figure. The figure is heavily weathered with acrylics, to dirty him up. The helmet is a metal DiD US Army helmet repainted, as its a more authentic shape than the Hot Toys Rescue version of the helmet. It has a white A painted on the front which is covered by the goggles. You get everything you see in the pictures:

aclxcoA1.jpg

abuvCX3K.jpg

abnfQhpP.jpg

adl5qSOX.jpg

Usual rules apply, no probs no hos. you can :takeit: in the thread or pm. I retain the right to refuse any sale.

I am asking $200 $175 total including tracked shipping (posted from Ireland). The original Hot Toys box is included. Payment via Paypal only.

Friendly bump:

For those that do not know the base figure retails for about $215 USD and that is with mass produced work. There is a lot of added detail here that people actually pay others such as Revol to do for them on a commission type basis.

The item is VERY well priced and for those that are interested in entering the 1/6th scale world, you are probably not going to find a better deal.

Friendly bump:

For those that do not know the base figure retails for about $215 USD and that is with mass produced work. There is a lot of added detail here that people actually pay others such as Revol to do for them on a commission type basis.

The item is VERY well priced and for those that are interested in entering the 1/6th scale world, you are probably not going to find a better deal.

Thanks man I appreciate it :)