• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, April 7-10, 2016, Seattle, WA

343 posts in this topic

I know I know, We are not through this years con yet & its Friday

It is never to early to start getting ready & prepared for it. Now that Reed has taken over, I can't imagine how much bigger it will be than what it is right now

Now it's a 4 day con

1 Year, 11 Days to go :banana:

I already booked Thurs. Apr 7, 2016 off for ECCC. Most crowded comicon within driving distance so hopefully expansion to 4 days will spread the crowds out, and less traffic on I-5 hwy to parking lots. :foryou:

to be fair i-5 anywhere near seattle is pretty much always terrible

This

I already booked Thurs. Apr 7, 2016 off for ECCC. Most crowded comicon within driving distance so hopefully expansion to 4 days will spread the crowds out, and less traffic on I-5 hwy to parking lots. :foryou:

to be fair i-5 anywhere near seattle is pretty much always terrible

This

lol Quite very true! I usually try to avoid Seattle rush hours on I-5 thru there. It's maddeningly nuts weaving past Seattle downtown .

Yeah, I5 Seattle can suck it. Lunch and the rush home are the worst. I stay about 15 or 20 minutes outside of the city.

Four days is great! Also the original founder of the show is still on board the event working with Reed. I know a lot of people were worried what would change.

ECCC is my all time favorite show at this point. :applause: