• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, April 7-10, 2016, Seattle, WA

343 posts in this topic

If anybody need tickets. I have 4 of the 4 days available at face value. Friends decided not attend.

Nice of you to list those for those who missed out. If you don't have any luck moving them here, check out thier Facebook page there are people on there looking for tickets.

Guest list or not, I'm looking forward to attending. I haven't been since 2013.

Yeah. I'm with you. I've only been once a couple of years ago and I'm stoked to go this year.

I don't know about you, but in the three years in a row that I attended the show, it went from being just the main convention room to spilling out into the hallway, to occupying two whole levels of the centre. I wonder how much bigger it's gotten since then hm

Liam! I'll be there again for my favorite show. It's gotten bigger since you were and the planned expansion of the building is going to make it even crazier. I've been going to that show for a while now and it just keeps growing.

BTW, I have Soldier in iTunes!

Okay, NOW I'm excited. I had a blast at dinner with you back in '13 - let's make sure to get together this year.

Immensely thrilled you enjoy the track - just wait until you hear the new stuff I'm working on. :whee: Thanks for being great, Royce. :foryou:

I have a set of tickets I can't use any more. I'd love to be able to sell them for what I paid. Not looking for a profit. I have a Celebrity Fast Pass (4-days) and two 4-day child passes. None are registered to a specific person yet. The total for the three passes is $335, plus about $20 for the tax.

Terry and Rachel Dodson, Neal Adams, and a few others added to the guest list.

Adams has attended I believe the last three years. The guest list for this year is made up of mostly local talent who attends ever year, and unknowns. I have heard and talked to a number of people who are really disappointed in this years guest list.

Adams has attended I believe the last three years. The guest list for this year is made up of mostly local talent who attends ever year, and unknowns. I have heard and talked to a number of people who are really disappointed in this years guest list.

This years guest list is definitely not on par with past shows but its slowly gotten better.

This years guest list is definitely not on par with past shows but its slowly gotten better.

Yeah, this year's list is pretty bad.

Not setting up, but I am meeting with people. I thought about doing some onsite pressing, but no good way to get the word out if I did.

Onsite pressing? That will be good. Shall we set it up behind the convention centre? VIP access only. hm

Yeah. I'm with you. I've only been once a couple of years ago and I'm stoked to go this year.

I don't know about you, but in the three years in a row that I attended the show, it went from being just the main convention room to spilling out into the hallway, to occupying two whole levels of the centre. I wonder how much bigger it's gotten since then hm

Liam! I'll be there again for my favorite show. It's gotten bigger since you were and the planned expansion of the building is going to make it even crazier. I've been going to that show for a while now and it just keeps growing.

Okay, NOW I'm excited. I had a blast at dinner with you back in '13 - let's make sure to get together this year.

Immensely thrilled you enjoy the track - just wait until you hear the new stuff I'm working on. :whee: Thanks for being great, Royce. :foryou:

'13 was a lot of fun! Maybe we should plan Saturday at the same place? Anyone remember where we ate? lol The company was excellent all around!

'13 was a lot of fun! Maybe we should plan Saturday at the same place? Anyone remember where we ate? lol The company was excellent all around!

It was near the convention centre, IIRC - for the life of me, I can't remember the name. :cry:

Was it really 3 years ago? I can picture the restaurant but not the name.

The Daily Grill? With the yummy chicken pot pie and yummy key lime pie?

The Daily Grill? With the yummy chicken pot pie and yummy key lime pie?

I have been out of the loop since 2012, did Jazzman organize the dinner in 13, and where is he, haven't seen him around.