• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myrtle Beach Comic Con

73 posts in this topic

How many times does DWC have to screw up until CGC does something about it?

I guess CGC doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds... Well, DWC has chewed the hand that feeds several times. Their submissions can't be close to what it was with their ongoing price increases and poor customer service.

:hi: CGC... DWC puts your label on their business and it directly effect you by association.

That is pretty much all I can say publicly. I have submitted an extensive list of issues privately.

I just care about the SS program and it's integrity. To me that is the most valuable part of it all that is worth fighting for.

Ralph Ashton is speaking up in the probation thread. He should not be silenced and his threads should not be deleted.

I agree. That's incredibly shady that DWC and CGC are trying to silence him. Makes me lose confidence in CGC and the SS program if that is how they handle issues that arise.

I'm sure there's going to be a perfectly legal explanation....

Considering what you posted above about the sig program, I would love to see this explanation.

IMHO there appears to be some sort of agreement in place with DWC and CGC.

Then it also appears that there is also and agreement with DWC and another grading company. Why else are they on that website?

I'm sure there's going to be a perfectly legal explanation....

Considering what you posted above about the sig program, I would love to see this explanation.

IMHO there appears to be some sort of agreement in place with DWC and CGC.

Then it also appears that there is also and agreement with DWC and another grading company. Why else are they on that website?

Not sure what kind of agreement there is since only a certain person with DWC can have talks with CGC...

I'm just confused and looking for clarity, for future's sake.

WE (CGC) are the best when it comes to signature series and authenticated labels. I'm just confused about this whole ordeal that has taken place.

By the way, bears are protected creatures. I wouldn't dare harm such an animal.

This is why I don't like DWC. and I'm sure you didn't mean to do it on purpose.

But none of you guys are CGC. And DWC's imaging and branding makes a lot of people feel like poor customer service from them is actually coming from CGC.

Sure theres other instances that could be brought up, but this is my biggest issue with them.

It is pretty clear that separate legal entities have been created, presumably to meet a letter of the law type challenge - DWE does CGC SS and DWC does Voldemort SS or whatever. The real issue is whether that type of arrangement violates the spirit of the agreement. Only CGC can answer that.

It is pretty clear that separate legal entities have been created, presumably to meet a letter of the law type challenge - DWE does CGC SS and DWC does Voldemort SS or whatever. The real issue is whether that type of arrangement violates the spirit of the agreement. Only CGC can answer that.

That's the feeling I got as well.

I wonder who the controlling members of each entity are and if there's any cross-contamination, so to speak.

Did the entire discussion about this going on in the Probation thread just go poof? Kinda confused, did that one guy who's discussion started a lot of this get his issues resolved or is it a, talk about DWC and threads go poof thing? I mean I though he had a valid concern about a book and a facilitator group?

Going forward, it will be interesting to see if DWE and DWC will have separate booths?

Going forward, it will be interesting to see if DWE and DWC will have separate booths?

Why do that when the same people are going to be facilitating the books, it doesn't seem like cgc cares meh they should go all in and offer pressing as well.

I've seen a lot of vanishing stuff here recently that makes me scratch my head. That's the 2nd time the dude's case has been plainly put forward & the second time he's vanished after a fairly legit case has been made.

But I guess if nothing else, it tells me who not to ever do business with.

Why do that when the same people are going to be facilitating the books, it doesn't seem like cgc cares meh they should go all in and offer pressing as well.

I would hate for my books to be sent to the wrong grading service. Lord knows, they do make mistakes. Then if they switch my invoice number without giving it to the customer, who knows what will happen.

DWE / DCW probably feel that it's time to offer their customers ( not CGC's ) more options in grading service.