• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myrtle Beach Comic Con

73 posts in this topic

heh

Still has DWC logo in profile

lol

Well the full name of the business is "Desert Wind's Celestial Comics" so I guess there's some reason for it...since it's the exact same ownership.

Desert Wind Ent. is now Celestial Comics.

Celestial Comics and Desert Wind Ent. are not on the exhibitor list for Wondercon next weekend.

Desert Wind Comics will be there. Will they be allowed to witness for CGC?

Will Celestial and Desert Wind share booths at cons?

So now it is ok for all facilitators to run 2 businesses under 2 names and witness for 2 grading companies..

Let the double dipping for all being :banana::banana:

Well the logo has the desert wind name....so I can see why people aren't sure who is who....

154196.jpg.04970304855cfadae7501051899f69f5.jpg

What they name the company is irrelevant if the same people are going to be facilitating the books. I am sure that wont happen nor will anyone at a con take a picture of it happening and start a thread about them being allowed to double dip while others are not.

What they name the company is irrelevant if the same people are going to be facilitating the books. I am sure that wont happen nor will anyone at a con take a picture of it happening and start a thread about them being allowed to double dip while others are not.

double-dip-o_zpsbcbvdzth.gif