• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Women will get sterile just looking at you"

19 posts in this topic

He's even shorter than you are Newt! 893whatthe.gif

Newt is shortest one there is. gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif Nice. 893applaud-thumb.gif

"Comic dorks make Newt happy! And when Newt happy, Newt get SHORTER!!!! RRRAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

The guy who made up those lines is really the biggest loser of all. How can somebody just sit around saying stuff like that about other people all day long? If he really wants to go to town, maybe he could just visit a hospital and make comments about burn victims or miscarriages while he's at it. Bottom line is he's just one more hole of the many that populate this planet who can't leave well enough alone and who thinks he's better than everyone else.

And, with that being said...NO, I am NOT one of the people in the pictures!

27_laughing.gif

''You should see the comic book conventions''

yeah, but they have comics and art there...

i went to one convention , wizard world in philly, 2-3 years ago...i mainly remember

hanging with the independent creators/artists...and making offers on comics to dealers

...and replies were like 'add in your girlfriend and yeah!' or 'only if your girl comes with it' when asking for trades...haha...

The guy who made up those lines is really the biggest loser of all. How can somebody just sit around saying stuff like that about other people all day long? If he really wants to go to town, maybe he could just visit a hospital and make comments about burn victims or miscarriages while he's at it. Bottom line is he's just one more hole of the many that populate this planet who can't leave well enough alone and who thinks he's better than everyone else.

27_laughing.gif

In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis." poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis." poke2.gif

A board without a leader is like a foot without its big toe. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe...Bono. 893applaud-thumb.gif