• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A quick question...

14 posts in this topic

...and then I'll disappear from this section again.

How much does Neal Adams charge for a signature? How about a sig & a small headsketch? I looked on his site and saw that you can send a book to him & get it signed for $20, but IDK if there is a difference for a sig gotten at a con.

Thank you!

-slym

It depends...

Normally signatures cost $20 at a convention and he will sign ANYTHING. To my understanding he has gone up now though.

I will say it depends on the convention and if he's going to profit any. If it's a slow convention he has been known to cut his prices down. Sketches are no different as well. Small remark sketches have cost between $50 for a remark to as much as $100 on a blank even if it's for a artist Jam piece.

howabout sterankO? how much are sigs? is there a difference for cgc ss and non?

or first one free?

Steranko charges regardless of CGC or raw. He was $20 at Comicpolooza last year and I hear he's still the same. And to my understanding he doesn't do convention sketches or remarks anymore.

Steranko charges regardless of CGC or raw. He was $20 at Comicpolooza last year and I hear he's still the same. And to my understanding he doesn't do convention sketches or remarks anymore.

At Indiana his CGC fee was $20 and regular personalized sigs were 10

It depends...

Normally signatures cost $20 at a convention and he will sign ANYTHING. To my understanding he has gone up now though.

I will say it depends on the convention and if he's going to profit any. If it's a slow convention he has been known to cut his prices down. Sketches are no different as well. Small remark sketches have cost between $50 for a remark to as much as $100 on a blank even if it's for a artist Jam piece.

As much as 200. :tonofbricks: but that's my own fault.

At Indiana his CGC fee was $20 and regular personalized sigs were 10

$25 as of this past weekend at an instore signing that I had to facilitate.

It depends...

As much as 200. :tonofbricks: but that's my own fault.

I also believe it depends on the show. I have paid $50 for a remark and $150 for his show special. His sign said $50 for the show special but he bumped it to $150 for the CGC.