• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We miss you nik....

63 posts in this topic

Before I stop doing birthday threads,someone deserves to be remembered. Niks birthday is April 3rd,and I know there are many here who miss him terribly.

Happy early birthday Nik.

Now I'm done with birthday threads,no April fools joke. This is it,after 5 years of doing it,you have biotched enough to render yet another nice thing to die on the vine.

Dave, please don't stop the birthday threads, they are one of the most positive things on the boards and they make a lot of people smile and feel welcome.

I'm so sorry a few people upset you, they should be standing in a corner around now holding "I will stop whining about things "signs....I hope you reconsider.... :foryou:

As for Nik, he was a total sweetheart, and very very funny. An incredibly kind, thoughtful person...but my favorite was his thread with Belladonna, because he also would not take guff...

So, think of what Nik would have told you about the Birthday threads...

Nik's passing hit me like a ton of bricks.I had talked to him once or twice but it was like a member of my immediate family had left me.I still miss his style so much.

As far as the birthday threads going away,its a bad thing.Just remember some people want to get rid of our flag also. :foryou:

ps check out my location

Very nice, Dennis:)

Personally, I think it's a tad disrespectful to turn a Nik Birthday thread into an angry debate on the relevance of Birthday threads.

The guy was King of the Forums (with greggy as his Queen) so let's leave the arguing and self-promoition for other threads.