• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We miss you nik....

63 posts in this topic

Before I stop doing birthday threads,someone deserves to be remembered. Niks birthday is April 3rd,and I know there are many here who miss him terribly.

Happy early birthday Nik.

Now I'm done with birthday threads,no April fools joke. This is it,after 5 years of doing it,you have biotched enough to render yet another nice thing to die on the vine.

Before I stop doing birthday threads,someone deserves to be remembered. Niks birthday is April 3rd,and I know there are many here who miss him terribly.

Now I'm done with birthday threads,no April fools joke. This is it,after 5 years of doing it,you have biotched enough to render yet another nice thing to die on the vine.

:preach:

You've got a big heart, kid.

:preach:

.... now it's time to start biotching that you quit :devil: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... Nik still loves you :foryou:

No Oak don't stop! Your kindheartedness won me over. Keep it up.

I find it sickening at times that small but aggressive vocal groups interfere and stop things that make others happy that were hurting no one with what they were doing.

I find it sickening at times that small but aggressive vocal groups interfere and stop things that make others happy that were hurting no one with what they were doing.

I blame the Millennials... :censored:

I considered it a privileged to be a friend of Nik's. A small group of us had a quiet breakfast together with him at a show just before he passed away, it was the last memory I have of him. Nik went beyond touching lives if you had the opportunity to know him...he touched hearts.

I'll add my voice to the MAJORITY! Don't stop, I'm usually up late and I always look to see if you have posted today's Birthdays. If people don't like it, they can just tune it out just like any TV show they don't like.

Happy Birthday Nik! As I have always said he was one of the greatest, biggest hearted person who I never had the honor to meet in person. But I did get to have many wonderful conversations here and I miss him to this day.

I blame the Millennials... :censored:

I blame the lizard people.

also dont stop.Bday threads are cool.and I did not know Nik but sounds like a special person who i wished i did know.