• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saga 1 CGC case question

6 posts in this topic

Hello all!

New to CGC. Recently purchased Saga 1 and 2 from a reputable (based on feedback) seller on eBay. He described both cases as being in perfect condition (don't they all. Saga 2 was nearly flawless, so I was optimistic, however, Saga 1 had a few alarms with it when I first looked it over. In saying that, this concern may stem from my lack of knowledge regarding the typical appearance of CGC cases. Around every corner of the case is some extra plastic, they don't appear to be cracks, but it seems uneven around the edges. This was just an alarm because the Saga 2 case didn't have these imperfections.

I know many collectors don't worry about the case as long as the comic isn't affected. I just want to make sure I received what I paid for, the main concern for me is the comics and not the case.

In saying that, has anyone else experienced this or seen it before? Is it common, or is this something that should be addressed with the seller?

Thanks for your help.

Here's a link to some pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131510698@N05/with/16384377344/

Did you buy it from heronext? I bought a saga 1 cgc 9.8 from him and had to send it back because the holder was broken like that.

There's nothing wrong with the holder in the picture - it's not broken.

you're good Kaptain Kollektor hit the nail on the head on that one. i got that on my new wytches cgc case and it just came in from CGC. I contacted them and its basically what the Kaptain said.