• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 CGC

21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have been collecting comics ever since I was a teen. When CGC came out, I never took it that serious at all. Sad cause when I look back at it, I did have the money pre-1999 to buy up all these keys. Anyways, I constantly see auctions on Ebay where they indicate the comic has a date stamp or written stamp. Was there some kind of acceptance by CGC that allows hand-written dates on the comics and just pass it off as a minor defect?

Dude, you are only 10 days on this board before me, so aren't you a newby too?

Hulk 181

Check out the above link. It was listed just last night and within hours look at the price and the bidders. All do not have that much feedback. In fact, the book looks like another book that the seller just recently purchased and just took out of the CGC case! Just my assumption. If he/she did do that do you think it was a brilliant way to make a few extra dollars? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hulk 181 CGC 7.5 White Pages

Al though already graded and having a small crack on the case Its a possibility and to be truthful if packaged right the book might come back a 8.0 not that it matters though but it will be interesting to see where ends.

Davidking623

Currin, I just forgot an apostrophe wink.gif

Peter, I am glad you see the same thing happening. I don't care myself, just the poor guy that makes the purchase. In fact, there is an Hulk #181 CGC 8.5

going for $610 with 40 minutes to spare, not too shabby in this market eh?

I paid more than that my 8.5.... tonofbricks.gif

So did I!!!! It makes me just want to buy and sell that one to make a quick buck.

It's not over yet. Doubt it will stay at $610.... popcorn.gif

Too true. I guess it doesn't help that I put the link on here either blush.gif

I say it ends over $700, any takers?

$751 sumo.gif