• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Quinn #16

17 posts in this topic

Something to check out:

Harley Quinn # 16 was spent developing "The Gang Of Harleys"

These 10 women and 1 man (no names yet), will be moving into a building (The Dreaming Seaman), Harley bought and had renovated for the team.

In addition Harley Selected one woman, in a wheel chair, (sound somewhat familiar) to be the overseer of the group named "Coach"

The teams main job is to fight crime (obviously)

This book with the huge popularity of HQ could blow up if this team moves to their own book, or if any of these characters can develop into a stand-alone character. ]

Covers:

HARLEY QUINN #16 AMANDA CONNER RIGHT HAND VARIANT COVER 1:25 (sold out)

HARLEY QUINN #16 AMANDA CONNER LEFT HAND VARIANT COVER 1:25 (sold out)

HARLEY QUINN #16 MOVIE POSTER VARIANT ED NEAR MINT DC NEW 52

HARLEY QUINN #16 WONDERCON EXCLUSIVE VARIANT JIMMY PALMIOTTI AMANDA CONNER

note: right hand, left hand and reg cover show some of the faces of the new team on cover, wonderCom shows all as it is a combination of all three of these covers. Movie Poster does not show faces on cover

I think this one is a slow burner, if at all.

It will take time to see if the gang gets popular, or if one of them develops enough character to become popular in their own right.

Lots of potential with this many first appearances, and they will be starring with one of the most popular characters out there, for a while, in her book.

Sticking mine away with the hundreds thousands of other maybes

yeah, I don't think this is going to explode, but you never know. I put it in the "Spent a couple bucks hoping to make a fortune" longbox I have ;)

Maybe time to pull these out

Harley Quinn And Her Gang Of Harleys #1

DC Comics: April 13, 2016 Writer: Frank Tieri Art: Mauricet Cover: Amanda Conner

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 76194133875000111 Diamond ID: FEB160119 GCIN: 952920