• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"SILVER AGE OF ULTRON" AVENGERS #57 SILVER & BRONZE KEYS.. & MORE!

33 posts in this topic

I wouldn't normally comment in a selling thread either, if someone hadn't bought the book I would have sent a PM, but as someone has already bought the book and the spine definetly has color touch this needs to be disclosed so the buyer knows what he is getting.

1/2" Red Color touch - from spine, left to right about an inch above the bottom staple

There are a lot of vertical reading creases that appear to have been hit with black as well.

Yeah, the color touch jumps out once you start looking for it.

The OP is an honest guy, I dealt with him recently – I am sure he will adjust the purchase and/or price in case the book is trimmed (it definitely looks like it is, as the usual Marvel "funky miscut" does not "click" with the degree at which the sharp corners are cut).

I normally don't comment on people's sales thread, not even a GLWTS. But after comparing the scan to my own copy, it's quite evident the comic has been trimmed on all three sides.

I agree

I normally don't comment on people's sales thread, not even a GLWTS. But after comparing the scan to my own copy, it's quite evident the comic has been trimmed on all three sides.

I agree

yeah, for 2 seconds I was like "that's the prettiest 8.0 I've ever..."

doh!

FRTWfMz.png

I am sure creating that image took far less time than actually clearing the air would have. meh