• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CHANCE! NOW 20% OFF!!!: Superman #2 & #3 + Friends

21 posts in this topic

:news:UPDATED: 4/6/2015

Howdy Gang!,

CB again with some mega super-books.

Gonna offer these up and see what happens.

However...

If you have happen to have lower grade, RAW copies of these books and would be interested in trading up into these beautiful slabbed copies, feel free to let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. I'm okay with even lower grade copies (if that's even possible lol ), as long as they're RAW, not brittle and interior complete. I would be okay with no back cover or remaindered copies as well. Possibly even resto.

Price below includes shipping within the USA. USA only on this one. Paypal only. No probies or HOSers. Sales to established board members only. PMs are welcome, but the first unconditional :takeit: wins.

SUPERMAN #2 (CGC 1.0 Universal)

NOTES: Spine of cover completely split and detached. Tape on cover. Cream to O/W pages.

PRICE: $2500

w33r.jpg

y3uf.jpg

SUPERMAN #3 (CGC 2.0 Universal)

NOTES: Tape on interior cover and centerfold. O/W to W pages.

PRICE: $2000 SOLD VIA PM

ppeq.jpg

Also: I was going to move these to the 'Bay, but since I'm still running the early Supes sale, we'll put them back up here with lower prices (below my cost even) and see what happens...

ACTION COMICS #20 (CGC UNIVERSAL .5 [NO BACK COVER])

NOTES: Front cover detached. Back cover missing. INCOMPLETE

PRICE: $850

Action_20.jpg

ACTION COMICS #21 (CGC UNIVERSAL 1.0)

NOTES: Piece missing from 1st page (slightly affects art). Spine of cover completely split & cover detached.

PRICE: $800 SOLD VIA PM

Action_Comics_21_Front.jpg

SUPERMAN #1 (SINGLE PAGE ONLY) + SUPERMAN #1 (1999 FULL COLOR REPRINT)

NOTES: Single Page Only. 28th Page Only. Piece out of margin. Will include a VF or better copy of the Superman #1 1999 full color reprint as a bonus.

PRICE: $190

Superman_1.jpg

Pending ongoing trade talks, I'm putting the Superman #2 & #3 on hold for a short period.

The Action #20 & #21 and Superman #1 page are still readily available @ 10% off my listing price.

I'll update the Supes #2 and #3 status ASAP.

:bump:

Last chance before the 'Bay, folks! Take a whopping 20% off my listing price for three remaining books (Supes #2, Action #20, and Superman #1 page). All three books are now great deals priced under my cost.

There will be no further reductions. Thanks for looking!

Regards,

--CB