• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor 165 CGC 9.6 Value

36 posts in this topic

I have not seen a lot of value or comps on this book, anyone have any thoughts about how'd they value this... ?

...always tough.....but I'd start with a 9.4 GPA high and double that..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Only two sales in two years.

$1300 and then $2045.

The real way to see it's value is to put it up for auction.

GPA is funny on that book in 9.6 and 9.8. The two sales you mention are all there is over the past couple of years, then there are some $1000 sales and then... a sale for $3005 in 2009 :insane: Considering the book has exploded in 9.4 ($400 > $1200) that $3000 record is probably within reach right now.

9.8 has a $9000 sale in 2012 and then two $2000 sales in 2013. I think the 2013 sales are sitting on piles of easy money right now- the $9000 sale might have a bit more to go before they get their money back.

$50

lol

I only entered this thread cause you had posted :P

am I in the ballpark hehe

...If that's your selling price :whee: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I can't wait for Warlock to appear. I have my 9.4 Stan Lee SS. Someone on eBay has offered $1700 a couple of times, but the last blue was $1500, and I'm not going to give it away. I can see that price doubling after that.

The only 9.6 SS (mine was so very close) is being offered at $4500, which is high for now.

The 9.4 was from a run of #160-169 that I bought probably in 2002 from SNE, probably paid $50 for the whole lot. Nice when things pay off.

I feel like there was a buzz around the book when there was speculation that he was going to be Star Lord's father in GotG2.

But it feels like it has cooled down since it makes more sense that...

The Collector will be reveal as his father

I can't wait for Warlock to appear. I have my 9.4 Stan Lee SS. Someone on eBay has offered $1700 a couple of times, but the last blue was $1500, and I'm not going to give it away. I can see that price doubling after that.

The only 9.6 SS (mine was so very close) is being offered at $4500, which is high for now.

The 9.4 was from a run of #160-169 that I bought probably in 2002 from SNE, probably paid $50 for the whole lot. Nice when things pay off.

Very jealous.

I feel like there was a buzz around the book when there was speculation that he was going to be Star Lord's father in GotG2.

But it feels like it has cooled down since it makes more sense that...

The Collector will be reveal as his father

:o

That would be pretty amazing too