• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Monster of Frankenstein #2 - Classic Mike Ploog!

19 posts in this topic

Tiny chip BRFC, Top right corner crease that breaks color, I cant make out whats on the bottom edge under the letter S?

Great colors, final grade 9.0

I think that the 1-inch tear on the bottom edge and stain at the base of the tear, along with the upper right corner crease, spine stress, abraded ULC, and chip out of the LRC knocks this down to about 6.0. Without the tear and stain at the bottom, I could see 8.0.

9.0? screwy.gif

I think that the 1-inch tear on the bottom edge and stain at the base of the tear, along with the upper right corner crease, spine stress, abraded ULC, and chip out of the LRC knocks this down to about 6.0. Without the tear and stain at the bottom, I could see 8.0.

9.0? screwy.gif

I didnt think that was a tear

Damn thats twice today I got the looney signal sorry.gif

9.0? screwy.gif

Whew! Scott - NO tear, more like a little cover crinkle - good eye on the little stain there though. 6.0? I don't think so, but hey . . .

(I am not my books - repeat - I am not my books - repeat)

screwy.gifhi.gif

9.0? screwy.gif

I didnt think that was a tear

Damn thats twice today I got the looney signal sorry.gif

Absolutely NO tear (even if if it kinda' looks like one 27_laughing.gif) sumo.gif

Upper right corner bend, Lower rc bash, lower center crinkle

stain/ dirt blob lower center and far to many spine crinkles ( even tho they minor ) for me to see this any higher than 7.0

Artboy99

Damn straight! I'll think I'll line the kitty box with it! insane.gif

i thought that was a tear as well, but since it's not, i'm thinking 7.0 - 7.5. i count at least a dozen color breaking tiny spine nicks. the LRC has a small chip out and that crinkly crease with the mild stain all add up. still, it presents very nicely...

i thought that was a tear as well, but since it's not, i'm thinking 7.0 - 7.5. i count at least a dozen color breaking tiny spine nicks. the LRC has a small chip out and that crinkly crease with the mild stain all add up. still, it presents very nicely...

sorry.gifgrin.gifhi.gifyay.gif

i was thinking 8.0. but of course this is akin to asking your gramma what that funny noise your HDD is making.

i based that score on the bend in the URFC, the stain, the wee chip out of the LRFC and the creases on the spine. colours look excellent and bright, tho