• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WONDERCON 2016: March 25-27 @ LA Convention Center

35 posts in this topic

I have no idea how difficult parking will be at the convention center, but prepaid parking is available now through a link on the WonderCon website. The good news is that it guarantees you a spot no matter what time you show up. The bad news is that it's $30 a day. :o

If you buy all three days (which I did), the cost is reduced to $75.

I'm hauling in some stuff promised to some friends, and may be hauling some stuff out, so I'd hate to park too far and hoof it with a ton of stuff

Despite paying in full 6 months ago and listing Golden/Silver/Bronze Age as products we sell and driving 3,000 miles one way, we are in never-never land in booth #410, not even in the same zip code let alone near the Golden/Silver pavilion. Stumble about 5 aisles over and you will find us against the wall next to sword sellers, stuffed animals, posters, and $2 books.

Day one is in the books. Boy do my feet hurt. Got a decent pile of books. But I'm back for tomorrow. Took some good pictures and am hoping to do a little con report in my 50 Year Junk Obsession thread over in the GA section hopefully on Monday. Stay tuned!

Easy drive up, one hour door to door. Picking up badge only took minutes. Now fortifying myself at Denny's down the street.

Eating at Denny's. Reminds me of the old El Cortez San Diego cons. Also piling a dozen sleeping bags into a hotel room or sleeping in the movie room. Save as much money as you could to spend on comics!