• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

From Lizards2 SOLD

Sha - please post for me, as I won't be around to edit if the thing sells. Thanks.

Mystery in Space 90 Delabbed 7.0 CROW pages. From the "company who shall not be named. $66 shipped USA/Canada, elsewhere, add some postage. The book has issues commensurate with the grade - however, I can detect no restoration. Comes with label, which you can paste to your forehead.

MIS90.jpg

MIS90bc.jpg

Captain America "The Classic Years"

2 volume, slipcased set. The books are in nice condition, there is a little bit of wear on the case. If you want to read the old Cap GA stories but don't have thousands to spend, this is a great set. Price is $65, all funds go to Richard. Shipping (media mail on this one) is included in the US. I think they are too heavy to ship out of the US, but if you want to pay for shipping, I will do it.

captainamerica1and2.jpg

:takeit:

Richard (Stormsurge) is a Veteran, he was in the Air Force.

Offering up a couple books that fit this theme, all proceeds to Richard. Prices include shipping anywhere in the USA.

Airboy Comics (Vol. 7) #7, VG- (3.5), $35 SOLD to Shrevvy

th_airboyv7_7_f_zpscbd10bfd.jpgth_airboyv7_7_r_zps4dd8043a.jpg

Tales From the Crypt 43, VG- 3.5, $55 SOLD to Johnny545

Great, other than missing URFC (piece included with book!) and missing upper left BC corner - unfortunately, those missing pieces are a technical grade killer

th_tftc43b_f_zps2f0c4228.jpgth_tftc43b_r_zpsa901cbd5.jpg

My heart goes out to Stormsurge and his family. All the best to them.

Complete set of Astonishing Tales, 1 through 36. This is a nice set of books and is graded very tight. The 36 is a bit small and could be trimmed though I can't imagine why. I have lowered the grade of it to vg and it should be replaced.

OSPG(42nd edition) in present grades totals $419.50. Asking for a $150 donation SOLD shipped to Canada/USA(lower 48).

Astonishing Tales 1 - 6.5

Astonishing Tales 2 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 3 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 4 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 5 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 6 - 6.0 1/4" tear upper front cover.

Astonishing Tales 7 - 6.0

Astonishing Tales 8 - 7.0

th_at1a.jpgth_at2a.jpgth_at3a.jpgth_at4a.jpgth_at5a.jpgth_at6a.jpgth_at7a.jpgth_at8a.jpg

Astonishing Tales 9 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 10 - 6.0

Astonishing Tales 11 - 6.0

Astonishing Tales 12 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 13 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 14 - 6.0

Astonishing Tales 15 - 9.0

Astonishing Tales 16 - 8.5

th_at9a.jpgth_at10a.jpgth_at11a.jpgth_at12a.jpgth_at13a.jpgth_at14a.jpgth_at15a.jpgth_at16a.jpg

Astonishing Tales 17 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 18 - 8.5

Astonishing Tales 19 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 20 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 21 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 22 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 23 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 24 - 9.0

th_at17a.jpgth_at18a.jpgth_at19a.jpgth_at20a.jpgth_at21a.jpgth_at22a.jpgth_at23a.jpgth_at24a.jpg

Astonishing Tales 25 - 6.5 printers crease front cover.

Astonishing Tales 26 - 5.0

Astonishing Tales 27 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 28 - 4.0

Astonishing Tales 29 - 6.0 1/4" tear upper back cover near spine.

Astonishing Tales 30 - 6.0

Astonishing Tales 31 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 32 - 5.0 corner kink upper right corner through book.

th_at25a.jpgth_at26a.jpgth_at27a.jpgth_at28a.jpgth_at29a.jpgth_at30a.jpgth_at31a.jpgth_at32a.jpg

Astonishing Tales 33 - 5.0

Astonishing Tales 34 - 8.0

Astonishing Tales 35 - 7.0

Astonishing Tales 36 - 4.0

th_at33a.jpgth_at34a.jpgth_at35a.jpgth_at36a.jpg

Alias #1 CGC 9.6 $100 - all proceeds go to Stormsurge - shipping to USA on me, anywhere else ($10 credit) SOLD

gorgeous copy, not sure why it's not a 9.8. Book was pressed

41015%20015_zpszqzwoy3a.jpg

Strangers in Paradise lot of 115

$80 Shipped to US

International buyers please PM me to discuss.

1zcl8uq.jpg

nxjj1t.jpg

4imrl0.jpg

I'll get more detailed info later.

Vol. 1: #1 - 3 Gold Logo Reprints

Vol. 2: #1 (1st Printing), #2 (2nd Printing), #3 - 6 (1st Printings), #7 Gold Logo Reprint, #8-13

Vol. 3: #1 - 90 w/variants. Missing a few issues.

Grades range from Good to NM. Volume 2 are all bagged and Boarded. Volume 3 is varied. I can get more detailed info to any interested buyers. I just wanted to post this up early. Now off to go play with my daughter for a bit. :)

Batman From the 30s to the 70s. Vintage compilation book filled with GA/SA/BA stories, mostly black & white with some color inserts. Spectacular Infantino/Anderson cover. The dust jacket is in much better than average condition; beautiful colors, clean and glossy, just a 3/4" tear at the bottom of the spine and what looks like lamination wrinkles on the back. "Cool book!" :)

$50 shipped media in US. (I'll ship outside US at your cost, but will likely be substantial).

egacgo.jpg

2aify3r.jpg

Captain America "The Classic Years"

2 volume, slipcased set. The books are in nice condition, there is a little bit of wear on the case. If you want to read the old Cap GA stories but don't have thousands to spend, this is a great set. Price is $65, all funds go to Richard. Shipping (media mail on this one) is included in the US. I think they are too heavy to ship out of the US, but if you want to pay for shipping, I will do it.

captainamerica1and2.jpg

Sold, Andy! Thanks

Offering up a couple books that fit this theme, all proceeds to Richard. Prices include shipping anywhere in the USA.

Airboy Comics (Vol. 7) #7, VG- (3.5), $35

airboyv7_7_f_zpscbd10bfd.jpgairboyv7_7_r_zps4dd8043a.jpg

Tales From the Crypt 43, VG- 3.5, $55

Great, other than missing URFC (piece included with book!) and missing upper left BC corner - unfortunately, those missing pieces are a technical grade killer

tftc43b_f_zps2f0c4228.jpgtftc43b_r_zpsa901cbd5.jpg

I'll take the TFTC.

Strangers in Paradise lot of 115

$80 Shipped to US

International buyers please PM me to discuss.

1zcl8uq.jpg

nxjj1t.jpg

4imrl0.jpg

I'll get more detailed info later.

Vol. 1: #1 - 3 Gold Logo Reprints

Vol. 2: #1 (1st Printing), #2 (2nd Printing), #3 - 6 (1st Printings), #7 Gold Logo Reprint, #8-13

Vol. 3: #1 - 90 w/variants. Missing a few issues.

Grades range from Good to NM. Volume 2 are all bagged and Boarded. Volume 3 is varied. I can get more detailed info to any interested buyers. I just wanted to post this up early. Now off to go play with my daughter for a bit. :)

Dang! Didn't see this one. :(

Not a comic but a cool item

MONOGRAM TOM DANIEL'S GARBAGE TRUCK "IT'S MOD.IT'S MAD" MODEL KIT. Not only is it MIB but it is still factory sealed with the original cellophane.

$25 all proceeds to cause. :news: SOLD THANKS for the donation Ernie

I will cover shipping in Canada. I will also pay shipping to USA but you will have to wait for my next shipping run to the USA.

International please PM first and we'll work it out.

If this one sells I have an even better one up next to donate... :taptaptap:

Tales From the Crypt 43, VG- 3.5, $55

I'll take the TFTC.

^^ Thank you.