• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

I updated the price for the 2 board member created/autographed comics. Now $30 shipped for the pair.

I would like to donate 2 comics created and autographed by board members.

The Ghost of Kareema Lou autographed on the inside of the front cover by the creative team including Beau Trussell, former board member Beau (RIP).

Vortech #2 autographed by Dr. Balls. His signature appropriately reads "Dr. Balls". He contributed a pin-up to this issue and it was his first published comic work.

I would like $50 for the pair with free shipping anywhere.Now $30 with free shipping.

ghost%20of%20kareema-lou%201_zpsne6h8xw5.jpg

th_ghost%20of%20kareema-lou%201b_zpshuqsrwww.jpg

vortech%202_zpsyrkmxmp0.jpg

A Pocket Guide To China just bought and will be shipped from Scott to the winner.

$80.00 including shipping with all proceeds going to the family

pocketguidetochina.jpg

pocketguidetochinainside.jpg

pocketguidetochinainsideb.jpg

Original Thread is Here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8523936&fpart=1

:takeit:

I saw this in the original thread and just missed it. Thanks for making it available.

I will post my own contribution to the thread later today. Sending prayers to the family as well.

^^ Congrats and thanks for helping the family

Not a comic but a cool item

MONOGRAM TOM DANIEL'S GARBAGE TRUCK "IT'S MOD.IT'S MAD" MODEL KIT. Not only is it MIB but it is still factory sealed with the original cellophane.

$25 all proceeds to cause.

I will cover shipping in Canada. I will also pay shipping to USA but you will have to wait for my next shipping run to the USA.

International please PM first and we'll work it out.

If this one sells I have an even better one up next to donate... :taptaptap:

IMG_9025_zpsuvwmgrnf.jpg

IMG_9026_zpsmjnj3xc4.jpg

^^ thank you.

I will post the 2nd better model shortly

Richard (Stormsurge) is a Veteran, he was in the Air Force.

Offering up a couple books that fit this theme, all proceeds to Richard. Prices include shipping anywhere in the USA.

Sticking with the theme, here's a combo...take both books for $40 total SOLD to thirdgreenham

Frontline Combat #14, VG- 3.5

bit of paper loss on the spine; 2" spine split accumulation; nice presenter with great color, but that split kills the technical grade

th_frontcombat14_f.jpgth_frontcombat14_r.jpg

Frontline Combat #11, would be a FN'ish if not for the piece missing on the FC...let's just call it a reader

th_frontcombat11_f.jpgth_frontcombat11_r.jpg

Fantastic Four and silver Surfer - The Complete collection DVD-ROM. Gently used, DVD unscratched and in perfect working order. Literally scans of the complete (ads, bullpen pages and letter pages) comics in PDF format. A great resource. $30 donation shipped in Canada/US

FFSSDVDROM.jpg

Nice DC 26. Looks NM but has a bit of a finger smudge right of GL's head? Not sure how to grade. 9.0?

SOLD

110 to rich and I pay the ship.

dc261_zpsvpglxyj4.jpg

dc262_zpszq07m5os.jpg

dc263_zpseeocfhqz.jpg

Young Men 24 First revival of Captain America, Submariner and the Human Torch. The book is now unslabbed, but unfortunately my scanner is packed away right now. The book still looks the same. Please note that it was graded 3.5 by CGC, but this was when tape was acceptable. I think it would be around a 2.0 now if graded again. Has nice eye appeal for the grade. 300.00 :news: SOLD :news:shipped anywhere, all proceeds to Richard and his family.

muep.jpg

Shipping is on me. 100% of the sales go to Richard and his family.

Thoughts and well-wishes from my entire family to you and yours, Richard.

Bernie Wrightson "Ode To A Scottish Prayer" - signed & numbered print

Will ship rolled in a tube. Asking $75 shipped.

16418940176_1e4570b09a_o.jpg

16258684669_5f4c26b62e_o.jpg

16257262368_ab2107ff45_o.jpg

Batman Ceramic Bank from 1966, sadly missing the stopper but a cool piece nonetheless.

SOLD

16443164211_644de3b298_o.jpg16444926385_cfd25a058d_o.jpg

15822405064_d689622b83_o.jpg

Comic Images Golden Age Chromium Cards - uncut sheet

Will ship rolled in a tube. SOLD

16359404222_d48a74a377_o.jpg

Young Men 24 First revival of Captain America, Submariner and the Human Torch. The book is now unslabbed, but unfortunately my scanner is packed away right now. The book still looks the same. Please note that it was graded 3.5 by CGC, but this was when tape was acceptable. I think it would be around a 2.0 now if graded again. Has nice eye appeal for the grade. 300.00 shipped anywhere, all proceeds to Richard and his family.

muep.jpg

Will arrange PayPal details later in the day - have to go referee my first match of the year - hope they have that oxygen tank at the field, lol.

Young Men 24 First revival of Captain America, Submariner and the Human Torch. The book is now unslabbed, but unfortunately my scanner is packed away right now. The book still looks the same. Please note that it was graded 3.5 by CGC, but this was when tape was acceptable. I think it would be around a 2.0 now if graded again. Has nice eye appeal for the grade. 300.00 shipped anywhere, all proceeds to Richard and his family.

muep.jpg

Take it

From Azkaban, Iron Man 4 shipping is included to wherever. $30

SOLD

Sharon can you post this for me, I'm not home until later today you can change anything you want if you think it's asking too much you can lower it. Do whatever you think is called for. I would just like to help out.

Bought this from my LCS to complete my IM run but just upgraded . I'm not a professional but sold to me as a F/VF 7.0 how about 30 bucks for the cause, that's less than what I paid for it.

[*]IM4_zpsck77s82p.jpg

Shipping is on me. 100% of the sales go to Richard and his family.

Thoughts and well-wishes from my entire family to you and yours, Richard.

Batman Ceramic Bank from 1966, sadly missing the stopper but a cool piece nonetheless.

Asking $50 shipped.

16443164211_644de3b298_o.jpg16444926385_cfd25a058d_o.jpg

15822405064_d689622b83_o.jpg

:takeit: I'm sure I can find a stopper replacement at my work somehow.

muep.jpg

Will arrange PayPal details later in the day - have to go referee my first match of the year - hope they have that oxygen tank at the field, lol.

^^