• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For which Book are you Master of Your Domain

186 posts in this topic

Inspired by FFB and his talk about AF #15 over in the SA forum, if occured to me that Scott probably knows more about the market, or is in tune with AF #15 than pretty much anyone else I know. Its like Bronze Bruce and Hero for Hire #1, or Deathlock and AT 25. So what book does everybody consider themselves an authority on.

Me, Batman 232 its a grail book for me and I have about 4 copies, but have yet to get THE copy. I have more multiple copies of other issues, but I have probably looked closely at 100s of Bats 232s and have had the auctions flagged for 2 years +, so for the book at least I'm King of the Castle.

I believe that I have the worlds most extensive collection of Realm #4

you believe wrongly, my friend! for i possess both the issue, and the TPB reprinting it! mwhaahahahahha

Batman 232 is a good book to be the master of.

Now that you, Master, have "baited" us with this question, I guess we should answer it:

There are many grail books for me, but if I had to choose one, I would say for me it's Dennis the Menace #1, the one from 1953.

Runners-up would be

Punisher Limited #1

Batman #121 & #122

Marvel Team-Up #1

Defenders #2

Now, should we not own the top census book to be a true Master???

Joe

I believe that I have the worlds most extensive collection of Realm #4

you believe wrongly, my friend! for i possess both the issue, and the TPB reprinting it! mwhaahahahahha

Just ONE copy?

i was spending money on trying to get a run of 1-9, PLUS the TPB. about then, i realised every single character had the exact same nose, and i sort of got sick of it. looking back, i realise i should have gotten multiples of them all, because some day they will be priceless...priceless, i say!

I really, really hope nobody says , "Youngblood #1"

foreheadslap.gif

And I will readily admit.. I know a little, about alot of comics.. but alot about 1 comic?.. noper.. cannot make that claim.

But if I had to pick one to get learned on.. I would pick a BA Bat Book.

Ze-

Edit..OMG.. I cannot belive I forgot. One of the books I do own multiple copies of, actually bought as a kid. Have read countless times..and feel it is one of the best spidey stories ever.

ASM King Size #9

and or Spidey Mag #2..

This is tough for me as well. I'm definitely not an authority on any silver age book whatsoever. Honestly, the only books I can think of are Spider-Man #1 (1990) or X-Men #1 (1991) Prestige format. I have about 6 copies of each, course so does everyone else on the boards 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

Right On jbud. thumbsup2.gif

Pictures0057.jpg

So you had Redhook photoshop you a scan to make it look like you own alot of copies that issue.

Big deal..have you actually read the book?

Ze-