• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction-Ends Tonight @ 10 PM WD 100 CGC 9.6 Chromium-All Proceeds to Stormsurge

10 posts in this topic

Good morning. Today I'm auctioning off a CGC 9.6 copy of The Walking Dead 100 Chromium Variant. It's the first appearance of Negan and an awfully sharp copy. I'm also including a 9.4 raw copy of the Hitch variant of WD 100 also. All proceeds will go to the Stormsurge fundraiser taking place here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8525178&nt=23&fpart=1

If you win the auction please contact HarveySwick or Skypinkblu to make payment arrangements. Shipping to US or Canada is on me. I would also encourage you to donate a book or some money even if you aren't interested in my books. Auction wins via time stamp at 10 PM EST tonight.

Per the boss I am adding a BIN. A big one. As a cancer survivor myself please believe me when I say this cause is greater than any one comic book. BIN price is set at $1000.

E21A86C0-0F1A-426C-8C9C-76F7B19615D7_zps4kxdvtdl.jpg

154477.jpg.114565fbbbc0ea53b8087e23b9cbe317.jpg

Thanks for the bids, Guys. I read the comic but I don't watch the show. From what I understand the show isn't quite up to this point yet, so if you do read the comic it might spoil the show. Might not want to read the label on the graded copy either :eek:

Disclaimers aside, thank you for your generosity :golfclap: