• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Avengers #1 1963 CGC 6.5

60 posts in this topic

I'm asking for 4000 USD dollars for this book.

Free shipping inside the US. Outside, there will be charges. Can't say how much exactly - we would need to discuss that further through PM. If you are outside, we would need to settle on the carrier (UPS, FexEx, USPS) and understanding that I am not responsible for any duty tax that may be placed on it from customs (that's a big IF they do charge you).

If you need photos of it, PM me.

Thank you.

Edit - not open for trading and the price is not negotiable - it is firm.

Update - this book is sold.

Free shipping inside the US. Outside, there will be charges. Can't say how much exactly - we would need to discuss that further through PM. If you are outside, we would need to settle on the carrier (UPS, FexEx, USPS) and understanding that I am not responsible for any duty tax that may be placed on it from customs (that's a big IF they do charge you).

Thank you.

I would suggest posting the pictures here in this thread, rather than restricting them to PMs. 2c

Thank you.

Nice comic :)

(If you take into account there are no photos, no grades and nothing remotely resembling a real sales effort meh )

Thank you.

(If you take into account there are no photos, no grades and nothing remotely resembling a real sales effort meh )

:signfunny: gotta love the noobies!

Thank you.

:signfunny: gotta love the noobies!

Probably not the best day to post something this way when you have everyone watching the charity thread. lol

Best of luck

No mention of Page Quality, no mention of the label color. For all we know it may be restored.

This has to be a prank.

No mention of payment method either which is against board rules.