• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your thoughts about this book? Who else picked it up?

12 posts in this topic

I read the first issue and liked it enough to pick up number 2. I will stick with it for awhile. Ron Marz made some interesting comments in his open letter at the end of the comic. I like the idea of mixing influences such as Japaneese culture and swashbuckling three musketeers style adventure. He was right about one thing: it will be nice to read something that does not involve men in tights. I enjoy superhero comics but I would not mind having another consistently good read outside of the traditional superhero genre.

I've picked up #1 and liked it enough to pick up #2 when i hit the local next week...

I like a good samurai story...hopefully this will turn out to be one.

it's not got quite the same feel as Way of the Rat or The Path, but it's got the same setting and same sense of troubled main that appeals to me...

and, as noted above, no spandex...

it's not got quite the same feel as Way of the Rat or The Path, but it's got the same setting and same sense of troubled main that appeals to me...

I enjoyed Way of the Rat. I would like to see Boon brought back at some point. It would be cool if DDP or someone picked up the character and brought the original team on to continue the story.

I enjoyed Way of the Rat. I would like to see Boon brought back at some point. It would be cool if DDP or someone picked up the character and brought the original team on to continue the story.

I think Boon was my fave Crossgen character. WotR was certainly my fave Crossgen title.

<mutter> stupid crossgen going out of business <end mutter>

Just wanted to pop in and say I appreciate your Peri avatar. smile.gif Ah, memories...

hey thanks!

she was my 2nd fave companion....

it's there for those who know and want a stroll down memory lane.

thumbsup2.gif