• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 3 - Correct inside back cover?

7 posts in this topic

I checked my Superman Archives and was about to sadly inform you that it's not a match, but then I realized that the archives has the wrong back cover, so chances are they have the wrong inside back cover as well. doh!

I checked my Superman Archives and was about to sadly inform you that it's not a match, but then I realized that the archives has the wrong back cover, so chances are they have the wrong inside back cover as well. doh!

I looked at something similar and saw the different ad listed but the back cover was also different from the cgc scan I saw. That discrepancy is why I raised the question. There's so much tape on the spine that I can't tell if the cover is in two pieces or not which lead to the potential issue.

I looked at something similar and saw the different ad listed but the back cover was also different from the cgc scan I saw. That discrepancy is why I raised the question. There's so much tape on the spine that I can't tell if the cover is in two pieces or not which lead to the potential issue.

Matches mine, both outside back and inside back, so I think you're good.

Matches mine, both outside back and inside back, so I think you're good.

Great! Thank you.