• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #76 - INTERIOR PICS ADDED

15 posts in this topic

top staple detached at cover, rest of the book fine, staples secure at centerfold, no brittle pages, somewhat OW, no tape

THANKS!

comic%20506_zpsgwltp17h.jpeg

comic%20507_zpskllg5fn5.jpeg

interior pics added. cover is attached :doh: but tears on both staples at the cover

D28C07D5-844F-410D-90B3-C55018765288_zps3i19orv2.jpg

1F9D7520-5E75-43BD-A340-239597D9FD05_zpszxteofft.jpg

67DDA979-4BF2-40AE-885E-8ED76B9CC1A4_zpslfmurmrj.jpg

I'm at 4.5 due to the tanning.....o/w 5.0.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

How secure is the bottom staple? It looks like a fair amount of wear around it. The toasted edges probably won't do too much to harm the grade by CGC standards, but the staple issues probably keep it in the 4.0/4.5 range.

How secure is the bottom staple? It looks like a fair amount of wear around it. The toasted edges probably won't do too much to harm the grade by CGC standards, but the staple issues probably keep it in the 4.0/4.5 range.

From the interior pix that bottom staple barely looks like it's hanging on, so on review 4.5 is probably too high, but even if the cover was completely detached I would probably still call it a 3.0, so currently in between - maybe 3.5