• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the Whiz #1 coming up in HA the prettiest 3.0 ?

51 posts in this topic

Ever since I sold my 3.0 copy years ago (and I heard it was subsequently stolen) this has been the number 1 non centaur book on my want list. Hopefully I will want no more :wishluck:

Ever since I sold my 3.0 copy years ago (and I heard it was subsequently stolen) this has been the number 1 non centaur book on my want list. Hopefully I will want no more :wishluck:

I need one for my Whiz run. It's on.

:ohnoez:

it won't end well :baiting:

it won't end well :baiting:

That's a given. :cry:

It is the copy Earl found. Had a fair amount of CT and glue and probably was a F to F+ when restored. Most was removed (by Nelson) and its in its final resting place.

Probably the best looking 3.0 and fantastic reds. BC is bone white too!

Yep, Matt and the gang did a nice job on it.