• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider Man #50 x2, some PCH and EC

23 posts in this topic

Up for sale are two CGC'd Amazing Spiderman #50's, high grade EC and PCH

Both ASM books have been pressed. Purchased the others slabbed, but pretty confident they are not pressed

No Hosers or Probies, or otherwise unpleasant people allowed to purchase these books. You must have some established track record on these forums to purchase these books.

Shipping for the books is $12 each for anwhere in Canada or US. International will be at exact cost.

I also have some nice slabbed copper aged books up for sale in the copper/modern section, please feel free to check them out.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8545830#Post8545830

Enjoy the books.

Jason

Black Magic V2 #2, CGC 8.0 Off White to White Pages, Davis Crippen(D Copy) Pedigree

This book is rarely available and there is only a small number on the census. Will probably kick myself later if I sell this.

Asking $475 :applause:

IMG_20150313_194907_zpsbsf74wht.jpg

Hi Jason, if the ASM 50 7.0 is still available :takeit:

:golfclap: nice pick up Phil!

Thanks but I don't know if it's official yet.. , believe it was on hold? (shrug)

Hi,

I promised to hold the book for another boardie who contacted me through PM, if that does not go through, the book is yours. They are a new member, so I want to feel 100% before proceeding with that transaction.

I should add they are in the UK, so they are probably catching some zzz's at the moment.

Should know by tomorrow if that works with you.

Cheers

Jason

I'll take Spidey 50 6.5 per pm

"Spidey come back"

Instead of baby lol

Nice pick up Dan! :applause:

Thanks man. I've been missing ol" red since I let my Spideys go.

I had no idea you let your Spideys go! I did too, several months back. Not an easy thing to do. Looks like we are both rebuilding. Best of luck!