• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE - ONLY 6 ISSUES LEFT- CLOSED! THANKS EVERYONE!

20 posts in this topic

FREE SHIPPING TOO (USA ONLY)!!!! AND...

ANOTHER 10% OFF PRICES LISTED!

If you need more images...lmk.

I am offering a short description, major defects, some minor and page quality IMHO...no returns or credit on these...they are all complete!

Paypal ..

SPACE PATROL #1 1" Spine split, bottom, CF tight. Even wear, Cream pages.

$100 About Good Price..much nicer than Good!

TERRIFIC COMICS #6 1" Split at top, bold colors, detached bottom staple, Large tear back cover 3". CF tight and nice, WHITE PAGES! $175... Less than Good Price! Certainly much nicer condition!

NATIONAL COMICS #23 Split spine from top to top of staple. CF bottom staple hanging on, top tight. Solid Cream/Owp. $125 nice example for the price!

FLASH COMICS #19 Name on cover. Spine roll. Re-stapled so CF right although staples not in original holes. Back cover nice. OWP. $300! Try finding another as cheap as nice looking!!

SPARKLER COMICS #1 Detached cover (there is paper that can be easily attached to both staples with small piece of tape. Most wear at right edge. Nice tight CF. OWP. $225 Less than Good Price!

GREEN MASK #1 MINOR restoration...spine repair although still has 3" or so spine split at center, very light CF, crease, Nice bold colors, light cream pages overall. Nice and solid otherwise. Looks much higher grade! Cream pages. $275! Less than Good Price!

IMG_6659_zpszlmzts5k.jpg

IMG_6663_zps1erwisad.jpg

IMG_6664_zpsqu90eexy.jpg

IMG_6660_zpsgvxptm6l.jpg

IMG_6666_zpsop9cb2yv.jpg

IMG_6665_zpsljufkuyq.jpg

IMG_6662_zpslvlggy59.jpg

IMG_6661_zpswfftmdve.jpg

Really...even people who have dealt with each other...?

OK..regular paypal it is...I'll just add in the 3-4% in my figures.

If a buyer decides to offer it in PM it's out of sight and up to him or her, but a seller can't ask for it in the sales thread.

It's Rule 9

"List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)"

Really...even people who have dealt with each other...?

OK..regular paypal it is...I'll just add in the 3-4% in my figures.

If a buyer decides to offer it in PM it's out of sight and up to him or her, but a seller can't ask for it in the sales thread.

It's Rule 9

"List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)"

I know it's the rule, but I don't know what the big hub-bub is over since paypal get's their take no matter - just changes where, from the seller to the buyer's wallet. hm

OK..NOT ONLY 10% OFF ALL REMAINING ITEMS...BUT FREE SHIPPING TOO!!!

Once it goes beyond first page...I will shut down and send to the Big E- along with the other items now up under storypapers....E.

Next week more mid range SA to come!!! Stay tuned...