• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Valiant Universe movies announced by Sony... Bloodshot first in 2017

202 posts in this topic

So is Ninjak going to be fighting other Valiant characters or taking on the Power Puff Girls?

From the subject of the initial article that announced this, it sounds like Valiant characters only.

So this is going to be a Super Power Beat Down series dedicated to Valiant.

Ninjak To Battle Other Valiant Heroes in New Webseries From Super Power Beat Down Creators

ninjak-the-valiant-copy-196966.jpg

Bat in the Sun, the online production hub best known for their superhero battle royale series Super Power Beat Down, will reportedly launch a webseries centered on Valiant Comics character Ninjak.

Bleeding Cool talked to sources who confirmed what many had assumed after a series of tweets over the weekend: that Michael Rowe, Jason David Frank, and pro wrestler John Morrison are all involved on some level with a web-based video project that will see Rowe star as Colin King, the hero known as Ninjak.

What's apparently in the offing is slightly more sophisticated than just Valiant finally getting representation in the fan-favorite fight series Super Power Beat Down, with Rowe's Ninjak fighting off various heroes of the Valiant Universe.

The project will apparently be officially announced at New York Comic Con.

:whee:

But maybe...

aotsmb3.jpg

:wishluck:

X-O Manowar movie teased, possibly digital/animation, with "mind-blowing" directors.

http://superheronews.com/valiant-ceo-teases-mind-blowing-directors-for-o-x-manowar-movie/

YESSSSSSSS!

:whee:

Maybe in the same style as the Batman animated movies, Under the Red Hood, Killing Joke... serious, but not "live action".

First Look At Jason David Frank As Bloodshot

bloodshot-925a3348-bm01-bigger-202932.jpeg

Ever since Valiant Entertainment first mentioned that they were producing a top secret series with Bat in the Sun, fans have been eager to see what a Jason David Frank as Bloodshot would end up looking like.

Now fans have their answer, as they've released a first look at their version of the character, and it's awfully impressive. The image is the special variant edition of Bloodshot #14, and the Top-Secret Project Jason David Frank Variant will be free at his signing session on Friday, October 7th.

I just love to watch the excitement in Dinni's eyes when he tells the story of

XO. He's trying to get one point across, and it suddenly dawns on him that

the next idea may be more important. Now that is loving your product.

I just love to watch the excitement in Dinni's eyes when he tells the story of

XO. He's trying to get one point across, and it suddenly dawns on him that

the next idea may be more important. Now that is loving your product.

I have to agree!

:applause:

So is Ninjak going to be fighting other Valiant characters or taking on the Power Puff Girls?

Other Valiant characters... they've teased Roku for sure. Possibly HARDCorps, X-O, maybe Harada? hm

Oh wow, if they can pull off a convincing Roku....

A photo posted on Chantelle Barry's instagram from last month is probably a hint (long red wig).

https://www.instagram.com/chantellegence/

First Look At Jason David Frank As Bloodshot

bloodshot-925a3348-bm01-bigger-202932.jpeg

So...freaking...cool.

To me, this is almost more exciting than all of the Marvel movies! I loved me some Valiant back in the early-mid 90's and seeing these characters come to life is something I never thought I'd see. Can't wait to see a chubby Zephyr flying around in the Harbinger flick.

Awesome stuff. I hope the films kill it!

Someone hit up the BIN on my Shadowman 8 last night so maybe they know something.

I had Shadowman 8 listed for $88 shipped on sale from $100 shipped.

Buyer makes an offer of $62 shipped

I counter with $70 shipped

Buyer responds by hitting the BIN for $88 :shrug:

What a way to negotiate :whee:

MCS still has one for sale for $79 shipped if anyone is interested.

Someone hit up the BIN on my Shadowman 8 last night so maybe they know something.

I had Shadowman 8 listed for $88 shipped on sale from $100 shipped.

Buyer makes an offer of $62 shipped

I counter with $70 shipped

Buyer responds by hitting the BIN for $88 :shrug:

What a way to negotiate :whee:

MCS still has one for sale for $79 shipped if anyone is interested.

The probably thought that hitting the bin got it to them for $70

Wow. Check out some of the prices on their consignment raw #1s and other 1st apps.........

where?

mycomicshop. Some of the consignors are gouging egregiously, to say the least.........

ninjakvs-001-official-teaser-204300.jpg

Ninjak vs. The Valiant Universe is a six-episode series that brings Ninjak to live-action for the very first time in 2017. The series will see Ninjak running a gauntlet of Valiant’s most popular and most deadly characters.

Ninjak vs. The Valiant Universe is the first project from Valiant Digital, a new division of Valiant Entertainment that was also announced at New York Comic Con. Valiant Digital will produce original content in live-action, animation and emerging media aimed specifically at the digital market.

“With major projects in film, television, and gaming already well underway, Valiant Digital is the next strategic evolution of Valiant’s long-term plan to expand the ranks of its already sizable fanbase around the world,” said Valiant Chief Operating Officer Gavin Cuneo in a statement. "In years past, it wasn’t uncommon for comic book publishers to prime new fans by expanding into Saturday morning animation or short-form programming. Today, that demographic has largely migrated online. With the launch of Valiant Digital and, soon, Ninjak vs. The Valiant Universe, Valiant will become the first major comic book publisher to create original, short-form content for the digital arena – and, with it, introduce our characters to one of the most engaged and passionate communities anywhere.”

"We've been quietly working over the last year to build a series of a scale and ambition that has never before been attempted in the digital space. Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe is a showcase for the incredible characters and storytelling that Valiant has exhibited from its inception," said Valiant CEO & Chief Creative Officer Dinesh Shamdasani. "We are incredibly excited to finally be sharing the first project from Valiant Digital with the Valiant fanbase, the comic book faithful and a whole new legion of fans who consume pop culture in the digital arena but have yet to purchase their first Valiant comic. We're bringing the same passion and intensity that helped us produce some of the best comics in the business and coupling that with an incredible, first-class team of filmmakers to create an experience that must be seen to be believed.”

"Bat in the Sun couldn't be more excited to be teaming up with the Valiant Digital family with Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe,” said Bat in the Sun Productions co-founder Aaron Schoenke. “Since starting Bat in the Sun in 2001, we have continued to push boundaries of digital-exclusive content and we excitedly look forward to bringing our millions of fans a series unlike anything they have seen before."

Ninjak vs. The Valiant Universe will be released in 2017.