• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone facilitating at Eternal Con in New York? 6/13-6/14

24 posts in this topic

Any ideas on how to get a facilitator there is welcome. I have already talked to 2 and there wasn't any motivation for them to make the trip. I easily have 2 or 3 books to send there for sigs.

Any ideas on how to get a facilitator there is welcome. I have already talked to 2 and there wasn't any motivation for them to make the trip. I easily have 2 or 3 books to send there for sigs.

make it worth their while to go. Whether its submission of 200 books for just you or just dropping a $500 fee per book, the ball can be in your court.

It is all about cost and convience. I have had people send me to a show to get 10 books signed. I did not mind because they were willing to pay all my expenses and a small stipend. I am sure you could find somebody if you were willing to do that

Hve you tried NYComics? He lives near there

I emailed them last week with no response back since.

Sorry we are not going to that show. Wedding that weekend....

Believe me, I wanted to do this show---but a small handful of books by just a couple people is not motivation enough to drive 5 hours to a show in LI, and then drive 5 hrs back home. Between gas and tolls, plus a 14 hr day, it's just not a viable option for me.

Believe me, I wanted to do this show---but a small handful of books by just a couple people is not motivation enough to drive 5 hours to a show in LI, and then drive 5 hrs back home. Between gas and tolls, plus a 14 hr day, it's just not a viable option for me.

No worries Rich, it's completely understandable.

Okay---I may have figured out a way to make this work.

Anyone who still wants anything from this show, PM me by the weekend.

Also, full disclosure, Joe is old and may not even show up.

You're still going to be liable for shipping costs regardless of his showing up or not.

Full disclosure.