• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Death" was a bit much to hang on the wall, I suppose?

52 posts in this topic

Where do they sell these at?

Bargain discount stores like TJ Maxx, Ross and such have them. I've heard them being sold at Meijers as well even though we don't have those here. Not sure where else, but they're on eBay as well.

My girlfriend works at Ross so she always grabs these. So far I've got FF 45, ASM 122, Avengers 57, and a huge AF 15. Quite a few that I passed on that I wish I would've got now. But we are in an apartment so they are in storage for the future mancave :cloud9:

I love the idea of these cover repros however all of the marvel ones have that distressed look and I really don't like that look enlarged.

The DC ones don't look distressed and look fantastic.

I bought one at Target, Amazing Spider-Man #100, hanging right above me now over the computer. ASM #100 was the only one they had. At Wal-Mart I bought 3 canvas over wooden frame ones. A Captain America #111, Iron Man #95 and a smaller Amazing Spider-Man #130. They are awesome, wish I could find more around locally!