• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Ford CGC Signature Series STAR WARS BOOKS!!! Finally

75 posts in this topic

Thought I would share this email Celebrity Authentic just sent out.

Many of us know the KURFUPPLE that happened the last time CA offered a Harrison Ford Opp, I like some of you paid and had my items unfortunately returned unsigned. This time however it seems like Mr. Ford will be doing a few Star Wars books including several cast signed books....YAY!!!

Time to start saving up

EMAIL CONTENT BELOW

Harrison Ford Pre-Order Information

With many questions on our upcoming signing with Harrison, we wanted to try to give you as much information as possible before the May 4th launch.

Q. Will you be accepting send-ins for this signing?

A. No, Mr. Ford has requested that we do not accept customer send-ins under

any circumstances.

Q. What time will the listings go live on May 4th?

A. 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time

Q. Will comics be available?

A. Yes, a limited number of Star Wars and Indiana Jones CGC 9.8 comics will be available. A very limited number of Star Wars cast signed CGC 9.8 comics will also be available. Note that Mr. Ford was resistant in signing comics but agreed to for this signing - this may be the last time he chooses to sign comics.

Q. What price will the autographs be?

A. Items will be on sale, less than retail, and will range from roughly $549.99 to $4449.99 depending upon the item.

Q. Will I be charged in full at the time of placing my order?

A. No, you will only be charged a deposit at the time of ordering. The full price will be noted in the listing. The balance will be due when we are within 30 days of the signing.

Q. When will the items ship?

A. Mr. Ford has advised plans to schedule the signing with us late Summer but may be sooner, if he needs to leave for an extended period of time filming.

Q. What items will be available for pre-order?

A. Partial list includes photos and posters from Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Blade Runner, Indiana Jones Fedora and prop replicas, statues, and a few unique treasures...such as, perhaps...a Millennium Falcon or two.

Q. Are there an unlimited number of autographs?

A. Autographs will be limited and all items will be sold first come, first served.

Q. Will he personalize or add character names along with his autograph?

A. No, Mr. Ford will not be personalizing or adding character names.

Q. If I cannot order on May 4th, may I place an advance order?

A. Unfortunately we cannot take any orders prior to 2:00pm EST on May 4th. You are welcome to call us though after this date and time toll free at 888-223-1972 to place your order (pending availability).

Let us know if you have any further questions and we'll do our best to answer them. Thank you and perhaps the force will be with you on May 4th and you will own a coveted, genuine Harrison Ford autograph!

I can see someone being resistant to signing in general, but the resistance to signing comics while agreeing to sign books, mags, posters, etc. just baffles me.

WhoA

I can see someone being resistant to signing in general, but the resistance to signing comics while agreeing to sign books, mags, posters, etc. just baffles me.

Crazy and eccentric---does not discriminate :thumbsup:

(Insert clever Harrison Ford/Star Wars/freaky comic book accident joke here.)

It's a little misleading how the price is shown as $225, but when you click the details, you find out it's only a deposit, and the total price is $849.99 on any CGC comics. I don't remember what the price was last time, but it seems higher now.

$499 last time.....just as that price became palatable...bam! lol