• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Ford CGC Signature Series STAR WARS BOOKS!!! Finally

75 posts in this topic

This thread has turned into a mutual admiration society.

Just trying to get drunk on happy experiences to wash away the disappointment.

greetings

sorry, when i talked to harshen i don't believe the intent was to say it would lose authenticity per se, but it will certainly lose the CA holos/stickers. i see the examples posted, and i see that it does specifically state the CA # for weaver as oppossed to the others - effectively transferring to the cgc label. thats all i was trying to say, you lose the CA shiny things.

cheers

b

greetings

sorry, when i talked to harshen i don't believe the intent was to say it would lose authenticity per se, but it will certainly lose the CA holos/stickers. i see the examples posted, and i see that it does specifically state the CA # for weaver as oppossed to the others - effectively transferring to the cgc label. thats all i was trying to say, you lose the CA shiny things.

cheers

b

You've just sold me on getting it resigned.

Have you lost that loving feeling?

No, but it is strange to see so many loving virtual handies being administered in the Sig Room. Not bad, just strange.

Have you lost that loving feeling?

No, but it is strange to see so many loving virtual handies being administered in the Sig Room. Not bad, just strange.

I was mostly just trying to make you laugh by quoting top gun :)

I had a longer post talking about the harrison ford pricing as well, but just went with the Mav & Goose line instead ;)

Despite the price being $6,499.99, the 1977 9.8 Star Wars #1 is already sold out. :o

Too rich for my blood.

It makes you wonder at what point does the asking price for sigs top out, and then start hurting sales enough to lower the asking prices.

on another note.

another major issue is the stickering that CA does. checked with CGC and it cannot be cracked for adding future signatures. so, with not being able to add additional sigs this is a major bummer.

I don't think that's accurate Brett,

This was a CA Sigourney Weaver at first

Aliens1CACast002_zps93610f06.jpg

That's so damn cool, even if it is a giant pic.

on another note.

another major issue is the stickering that CA does. checked with CGC and it cannot be cracked for adding future signatures. so, with not being able to add additional sigs this is a major bummer.

I don't think that's accurate Brett,

This was a CA Sigourney Weaver at first

Aliens1CACast002_zps93610f06.jpg

That's so damn cool, even if it is a giant pic.

It's easier to read the sigs that way.

I was able to pick up the one solo SW 1977 #1 signed only by Ford. The site was up and down for the first 30 min so I called in my order then was contacted later for this book. I won't say what I paid for it, it was high based on some folks accounts here but it wasn't near the price they first wanted. This is for my blackhole collection and will never sell it. So in the end, I can now check that off my want list. :) As soon as I get it, I will post a pic. The few full cast signed 1977 #1's I guess sold out in the first 10 min based on what the sales guy told me, then the MR blaster. I will be a tad bit upset if he ends up going to SWC next year and his sig is under $500 bucks. But in the end, it was a risk I was willing to take. Seeing how he can't keep his airplanes in the air.

I was able to pick up the one solo SW 1977 #1 signed only by Ford. The site was up and down for the first 30 min so I called in my order then was contacted later for this book. I won't say what I paid for it, it was high based on some folks accounts here but it wasn't near the price they first wanted. This is for my blackhole collection and will never sell it. So in the end, I can now check that off my want list. :) As soon as I get it, I will post a pic. The few full cast signed 1977 #1's I guess sold out in the first 10 min based on what the sales guy told me, then the MR blaster. I will be a tad bit upset if he ends up going to SWC next year and his sig is under $500 bucks. But in the end, it was a risk I was willing to take. Seeing how he can't keep his airplanes in the air.

Awesome! Can't wait to see the pic! :applause: