• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

760 posts in this topic

The thread should be up to date with a ton of sweet books still for sale. I'll post up a summary at lunch today but it won't be until Sunday before I get all the new books scanned and processed. Thanks for the purchases!

Monday evening bump. I'm busy scanning a new batch of 120 books for this week's sale but feel free to grab some books before the next sale. I'm going to have to move these books to e-bay after the next batch of books is put up for sale so please don't wait too long if you see something you like.

Amazing Spiderman 86 - FN/VF - $55

Spiderman%2086%20Front_zpscdtldqla.jpg

Spiderman%2086%20Back_zpsu1cznfkc.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! Plenty more Spider-Man's in the next batch with a nice assortment of X-Men's, Captain America and Iron Man.

I've got about half the next batch of books scanned and I'll post them up at lunch today and tonight.

Quick reminder - these are consignment books so I do not have the ability to reduce the cost of the books but I can offer a 10% reduction if you buy 5 or more books from the thread. There will probably be at least a thousand books or more so if you can't find 5 books to buy you are not trying hard enough.