• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Rick Astley Silvers

41 posts in this topic

I've graduated from superhero comics. They just don't interest me like they did when I was younger. I'd rather go after stuff that's a bit rarer and more esoteric.

Love my books.

That being said, not one of them is safe from going to a new home. Just depends on the circumstances. Back in 2008, sold most of my collection off because I wanted a Z06. $75k, wanted to buy it outright. And I did.

Have since built up my collection again. But, I like something enough..... :hi:

Here's another one that will likely remain with me for quite a while. I fell in love with this cover the first time I saw a high grade copy posted on the boards. It instantly went on to my grail list. I would have been thrilled with a mid grade copy but then stumbled on to this copy and had to go for it.

2003132204251.jpg

Here's another one that will likely remain with me for quite a while. I fell in love with this cover the first time I saw a high grade copy posted on the boards. It instantly went on to my grail list. I would have been thrilled with a mid grade copy but then stumbled on to this copy and had to go for it.

2003132204251.jpg

Since you would have been thrilled with a mid grade copy, can we arrange a swap? lol

sas26cgc.jpg

I might be the culprit :blush:

SugarSpike25.jpg