• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 300 (update more pics added)

12 posts in this topic

Hey I got my asm 300 yesterday and I noticed quite a bit of flaws and I have no idea what to grade it and thanks in advance :)

Problems

Loose top staple

Spine roll

cover indentations

some cover wear and corner wear

some pages have ink on them

front

ASM%20300%20front.jpg

Back

ASM%20300%20back.jpg

top staple pic

asm%20300%20top%20staple%20hole.jpg

Bottom staple pic

asm%20300%20bottom%20staple%20hole.jpg

Top staple centerfold pic

asm%20300%20top%20staple%20pic.jpg

Bottom staple centerfold pic

asm%20300%20bottom%20staple%20pic.jpg

Dirt on page pic

asm%20300%20dirt%20on%20page.jpg

Are these scans of the correct #300? I agree with Thanos, looks NM range in the scans. It's hard to sync up the pictured book with your description.

--When you say top staple is loose, do you mean the staple has a bit of play there, or that the cover wrap is pulling/pulled through?

--Ink on pages... like a production flaw, or something more?

Are these scans of the correct #300? I agree with Thanos, looks NM range in the scans. It's hard to sync up the pictured book with your description.

--When you say top staple is loose, do you mean the staple has a bit of play there, or that the cover wrap is pulling/pulled through?

--Ink on pages... like a production flaw, or something more?

not sure the ink stains are on the pages

when I move the cover it kinda slides around

Well, very hard to say without the book in hand. The eye appeal is killer, but from your description I'd say you're describing a 7.5-8.0 or so book, maybe lower depending on the interior stains and assuming cover still attached at both staples. The stains would worry me more than anything, and might warrant a return on their own unless you got a really good deal. (shrug)

Well, very hard to say without the book in hand. The eye appeal is killer, but from your description I'd say you're describing a 7.5-8.0 or so book, maybe lower depending on the interior stains and assuming cover still attached at both staples. The stains would worry me more than anything, and might warrant a return on their own unless you got a really good deal. (shrug)

I got it for cover price but I'll pm you a pic of it tomorrow

yes the cover is still attached to both staples

I'd agree; if the pics are showing the worst of it, not seeing anything fatally wrong. Any rust on the staples at the centerfold?

I checked the centerfold and I didn't see any rust on it