• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone here ever heard of the geekie awards ?

9 posts in this topic

I entered my book in the comics and graphic novels section. :acclaim:

There are a bunch of catagories. Maybe someone here has something ready they could submit. Lots of eyeballs will see it. I read 1 - 2 million viewers before it's all done.

geekie awards

There are a bunch of catagories. Maybe someone here has something ready they could submit. Lots of eyeballs will see it. I read 1 - 2 million viewers before it's all done.

geekie awards

Good for you my man. :applause:

geekie awards

Good for you my man. :applause:

:) it's all for the DIY and independent kind of folks who are just working out of a love of what they are doing.

geekie awards

Bravo friendo. (thumbs u

I like this kind of stuff and dig that you are going for it.

#makeitwork