• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For sale on craigslist

20 posts in this topic

My daughter is in the market for a car. Maybe I should look into this. lol

Well it is right here in our area, maybe a test drive is in order.

Make a nice safe vehicle for your daughter

I wonder how extensive the armor they refer to is.

Great gimmick car. :applause:

The equipment inside is easily worth $5000, it is not cheap to outfit police vehicles. This is similar to the Tahoe I drive at work.

Police vehicles are some of the most well maintained vehicles you can buy, even with high mileage. If the department you're buying it from has a decent fleet manager, you can expect to buy a well functioning vehicle. Some states have laws against two spotlights on vehicle and the use of certain color lights though.

Cool car!

Likely the doors and rear are plated on the interior or layered, and windows might even be ballistic resistant.

The perfect vehicle for taking the daughter's boyfriend out for a drive in, especially if you put him in the prisoner compartment and drive around while having that pre-prom night date chat with your expectations. (thumbs u

Likely the doors and rear are plated on the interior or layered, and windows might even be ballistic resistant.

The perfect vehicle for taking the daughter's boyfriend out for a drive in, especially if you put him in the prisoner compartment and drive around while having that pre-prom night date chat with your expectations. (thumbs u

The vehicle has no real armor. I believe the armor he is referring to is the push bar and skid plates lol

The vehicle has no real armor. I believe the armor he is referring to is the push bar and skid plates lol

The eBay listing says it is "an ACTUAL decommissioned emergency vehicle", and includes Driver & Passenger Doors Level 3 Ballistic Protection

Misleading thread.

I saw "craigslist" and automatically thought hookers and blow.

Thought they got rid of those.

The eBay listing says it is "an ACTUAL decommissioned emergency vehicle", and includes Driver & Passenger Doors Level 3 Ballistic Protection

That is a new feature, not availiable back in 2006.

That is a new feature, not availiable back in 2006.

Hey, all I know is what the eBay listing (not the Ford webpage I linked to, that was all me) says it has, don't know how it got that way.

When they made Need for Speed they made promotional cars.

I remember going to an event in my friends car, he bought it after the video game and it was one of the supped up promotional cars.

Broke down 3 hours and forty minutes into on our 4 hours trip.

Stock > cosmetic nostalgia.