• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST GOT THIS BACK FROM CGC

19 posts in this topic

Bryne, baby, Byrne! Congrats nice book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Btw, did you get him to sign this? Reason why I ask is because for a slabbed SS book in HG I would like to see the signature on the cover (front or back) rather than hidden from sight on the inside, JMO.

Btw, did you get him to sign this? Reason why I ask is because for a slabbed SS book in HG I would like to see the signature on the cover (front or back) rather than hidden from sight on the inside, JMO.

I prefer the interior, but I just noticed that it states that Byrne signed it on the 27th page. 893whatthe.gif

This is the page he was to sign....

MCIDT-1stByrnepg1.jpg

Either CGC goofed on the label, or my LCS is in serious trouble. mad.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

I prefer the interior, but I just noticed that it states that Byrne signed it on the 27th page. 893whatthe.gif

MCIDT-1stByrnepg1.jpg

Either CGC goofed on the label, or my LCS is in serious trouble. mad.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

I'm sure your book is signed...somewhere poke2.gif

But herein lies the problem, can one trust that it is really signed? Not to doubt CGC here but mistakes do happen, on a slabbed book with a cover sig. there is no doubt plus one can appreciate the sig. without cracking the slab.

MCIDT-1stByrnepg1.jpg

Nevermind..I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. insane.gif

27th page = Page 56 foreheadslap.gif

My apologies to Pete & CGC flowerred.gif

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Book Beyonder!

You have the Highest and only graded copy of that book currently in existence, as I'm sure that will change in the near future. None the less that book looks great!

I agree with AI, it looks like a NM 9.4, but I"ll tell you what. That cover hides defects well because of the light blue/white. Any wear looks like its part of the cover. So when they blacklight it, they can see what they need.

Awesome copy!

-bounty