• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Factor 6

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm not really sure what to grade this comic because it has pieces missing would that make it a 4.0/4.5? oh and when you grade please tell me the reasoning behind it :)

Problems

Corner wear/heavily blunted corner

some spine stress

distributors ink

missing pieces on pages and the missing pieces measure 1/32"

front

X-Factor%206%20front.jpg

Back

X-Factor%206%20back.jpg

Super Blunted corner

x-factor%206%20rips%20in%20pages%201.jpg

Rips in paper

x-factor%206%20rips%20in%20pages%202.jpg

I'm at a 7.0 on it due to it looks like it's solid structurally. I'd also bet that the issues with the missing pieces/tears on the pages is related to some kind of printing defect but that kind of printing defect would definitely knock the grade. If it didn't have the internal page issues it looks like it would be a solid 9.0.

I'm at a 7.0 on it due to it looks like it's solid structurally. I'd also bet that the issues with the missing pieces/tears on the pages is related to some kind of printing defect but that kind of printing defect would definitely knock the grade. If it didn't have the internal page issues it looks like it would be a solid 9.0.

Thanks I read that it was a pretty common issue but I'm happy with that grade it's better than I thought :)