• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 2 : OPPONENTS

121 posts in this topic

#2 redhook vs. #12 diceX

I love you, man.

But I'm taking you down. sumo.gif

i would have bet the ranch that this was coming and fast........ devil.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmad.gif

You're next, old man. sumo.gif

He has to get past me first. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scott; gonna miss you in round 2. would have loved to go head-to-head (but in a very late round) grin.gif

and i gotta agree that i thought both books were overgraded somewhat, but the game here is to try and figure out what CGC gave the book. this Match play sure is interesting.........

Dice; nothing would please me more than just having the opportunity to face you in round three, BUT as Alex said, gotta get outta round 2 first.

Good Luck to all........ thumbsup2.gif

Ditto buddy. Good luck to you. thumbsup2.gif

Norrin, even though you like my soups, I'll be having YOU for dinner. poke2.gif

Watch me "lose it" now and grade poorly...good luck foe from Zenn-la...

I'm watching. popcorn.gif

Both of my homies went down in the first round, so I'll have to do my best to make it to the final.

Good luck Bird-man! (you'll need it devil.gif)

[bTW - Panera has had Forest Mushroom and Chicken Chili lately. yay.gif]

#2 redhook vs. #12 diceX

I love you, man.

Scott; gonna miss you in round 2. would have loved to go head-to-head (but in a very late round) grin.gif

and i gotta agree that i thought both books were overgraded somewhat, but the game here is to try and figure out what CGC gave the book. this Match play sure is interesting.........

Dice; nothing would please me more than just having the opportunity to face you in round three, BUT as Alex said, gotta get outta round 2 first.

You older gentlemen are not good at trash talk. screwy.gif

You're s'pose to say...

BRING IT, FOO! I'LL PUT THE SMACK ON YO' , BEYOTCH!! sumo.gif

#2 redhook vs. #12 diceX

I love you, man.

You older gentlemen are not good at trash talk. screwy.gif

You're s'pose to say...

BRING IT, FOO! I'LL PUT THE SMACK ON YO' , BEYOTCH!! sumo.gif

When old dudes talk smack:

I say old chap, that's dirty pool, that is. I believe you are attempting to extract the michael. Oh, and the head of your family's matriarchical line is syphillitic.

i like to think of it this way;

i could be trash talking Freddie Mitchell. if I win all is well with the world but when i fall flat on my big in the big game, i look like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

or, i could be calm and cool like Deion Branch, be respectful, call ALL of my old coaches on super bowl sunday and offer them thanks, and then win or lose, i come out smelling like a rose............ grin.gif

i'll take the latter way all the time.........i'll let all you little freddies talk the trash........... devil.gif

As sooon as we get #15 and #27 winner in the morning, Round 2 will begin.

#55 scrooge vs. #43 ares

trash talk away.

scrooge your going down like ....... I cant think of anythign but your going down

confused.gif BTW....hope I don't regret downgrading my guess! sign-rantpost.gif

"...guess...", ya rookie!! 27_laughing.gif

This game isn't about guessing, it's about telling Nikos what the grade of his book is and seeing how close CGC came to the correct grade...makepoint.gif

This game isn't about guessing, it's about telling Nikos what the grade of his book is and seeing how close CGC came to the correct grade...makepoint.gif

Screw u fool...it's a guess about how CGC graded it. Not what the masses claim the grade they would quote if they were selling it! gossip.gif

Ares,

Re: "scrooge your going down like ....... I cant think of anythign but your going down"

I can't think of anything but that if you grade like you spell, this round's going to be easy grin.gif

Respectfully,

Scrooge McDuck

Screw u fool...it's a guess about how CGC graded it. Not what the masses claim the grade they would quote if they were selling it! gossip.gif

screwy.gif

Ares,

Re: "scrooge your going down like ....... I cant think of anythign but your going down"

I can't think of anything but that if you grade like you spell, this round's going to be easy grin.gif

Respectfully,

Scrooge McDuck

Your going down Like Madonnas underwear at a sailors convention