• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 2 : OPPONENTS

121 posts in this topic

#34 greggy vs. #10 jeffreykli

893whatthe.gif Not the graemlin master!?! Nooooooo. yeahok.gif One of the hardest matchups in the first round to a gimmie in the second? poke2.giftakeit.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

#34 greggy vs. #10 jeffreykli

893whatthe.gif Not the graemlin master!?! Nooooooo. yeahok.gif One of the hardest matchups in the first round to a gimmie in the second? poke2.giftakeit.gif

Maybe I'll draw a "guesser" in the next round (sorry Darth)!! 27_laughing.gif

when I have too much time on my hands:

718579-marchmadness.JPG

Nice work, but basically useless since the pairings are totally random from round to round, which means you're going to have to re-do the whole table every round. foreheadslap.gif

I know because the players are always random numbers from round to round, it means more work for you.

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it, even DL knows it, but he just keeps on going...just like the little train that could! 27_laughing.gif

Nice work, but basically useless since the pairings are totally random from round to round, which means you're going to have to re-do the whole table every round. foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, that randomness really makes this a challenge. I love a good challenge though. I don't have to re-do it every round, just shuffle the placement of players. It actually gets easier with each round, less shuffling.

Yeah, that randomness really makes this a challenge. I love a good challenge though. I don't have to re-do it every round, just shuffle the placement of players. It actually gets easier with each round, less shuffling.

but dont you have to go back and reshuffle EVERY round to their new placements??

but dont you have to go back and reshuffle EVERY round to their new placements??

Nope, the winners carry the same bracket behind them. So I only have to shuffle blocks of winners. So with each round the amount of winners lessens, which in effect lessens the amount of shuffling.