• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 2

164 posts in this topic

#15 - deathlok

Christo_pull_hair.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, Mr. I-SHOULD-BE-THREE-AND-OH.....did you take enough time out from your chest thumping to get your DAMN GRADE IN? foreheadslap.gif

That will be MR. 4-0 after this round, mister sister. " I am the champion, no time for losers!" acclaim.gif

#15 - deathlok

Christo_pull_hair.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, Mr. I-SHOULD-BE-THREE-AND-OH.....did you take enough time out from your chest thumping to get your DAMN GRADE IN? foreheadslap.gif

That will be MR. 4-0 after this round, mister sister. " I am the champion, no time for losers!" acclaim.gif

Enter your grade yet...jerkwad? poke2.gif

#15 - deathlok

Christo_pull_hair.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Enter your grade yet...jerkwad? poke2.gif
nope. 893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

That doth suckith fellow forumite!!!!!! I'm sure Red would explain it to you in detail, also could not someone send you an attachhment via PM or email??? confused-smiley-013.gif

The problem probably lies with Nikos' web server, not enough bandwidth for as many people have accessed this page.

I have all week-end to get a grade anyway.